The following Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of www.primelineus.com (this “Website”). You agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Guidelines by your use of this Website in any way. These Terms and Conditions may be modified by the PrimeLine Utility Services. (“PrimeLine”) from time-to-time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise stated in this Website, this Website and all information made available on this Website (hereinafter "Information") is the property of PrimeLine. This Website, the Information, and the selection and arrangement of the Information are protected by proprietary U.S. and international laws, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress trade secret, unfair competition, and/or other intellectual property laws. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, PrimeLine does not grant any express or implied rights to use this Website or the Information. The posting of any Information on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any of PrimeLine proprietary rights in such Information or a transfer of any such rights to a third party. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (the “Marks”) displayed on this Website are the property of PrimeLine. No permission is granted to use the Marks without the prior consent of PrimeLine.
- Links to Other Websites. This Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. PrimeLine has no control over any such other websites or the contents therein, and shall have no liability arising out of or related to such websites or their content. The existence of such websites does not constitute an endorsement by PrimeLine of such websites, the availability or contents of the websites (including any advertising, products or other materials), any link contained in such websites, or the operators of such websites.
- Modifications this Website. PrimeLine may at any time and from time to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Website or any portion thereof, with or without notice. PrimeLine Utility Services shall not be liable to any party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- This website provided by PrimeLine "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, PrimeLine makes no warranty that (I) this website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure from viruses or tampering by third parties, or error-free; (II) the results that may be obtained from the use of this website will be effective, accurate or reliable; (III) the quality of this website will meet your expectations; or that (IV) any errors or defects in this website will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from PrimeLine or through or from use of this website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- In no event shall PrimeLine, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or if PrimeLine has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with you use of or access to this website.